When Does The Nfl Season Start?
- 1 What month is NFL season?
- 2 How long until the 2023 NFL season?
- 3 Who plays NFL opening day?
- 4 How does the NFL season work?
- 5 Who will carry NFL games in 2023?
- 6 What are the NFL seasons?
- 7 How long is an NFL game?
- 8 How old is the oldest NFL player 2023?
- 9 Is NFL live year round?
- 10 How long is the 22 23 football season?
What is the first NFL game in 2023?
Regular season – The season is planned to be played over an 18-week schedule beginning on September 7. Each of the league’s 32 teams plays 17 games, with one bye week for each team. The regular season is scheduled to end on January 7, 2024; all games during the final weekend will be intra-division games, as it has been since 2010,
Each team plays the other three teams in its own division twice, one game against each of the four teams from a division in its own conference, one game against each of the four teams from a division in the other conference, one game against each of the remaining two teams in its conference that finished in the same position in their respective divisions the previous season (e.g., the team that finished fourth in its division would play all three other teams in its conference that also finished fourth in their divisions), and one game against a team in another division in the other conference that also finished in the same position in their respective division the previous season.
The division pairings for 2023 are as follows:
|Four intra-conference games AFC East vs AFC West AFC North vs AFC South NFC East vs NFC West NFC North vs NFC South
|Four interconference games AFC East vs NFC East AFC North vs NFC West AFC South vs NFC South AFC West vs NFC North
|Interconference game by 2022 position NFC East at AFC West NFC North at AFC North NFC South at AFC East NFC West at AFC South
Highlights of the 2023 season are planned to include (unless otherwise noted), specific teams and kickoff times was announced on May 11, 2023:
- NFL Kickoff Game : The 2023 season began with the Kickoff Game on September 7 in primetime, with Detroit defeating defending Super Bowl LVII champion Kansas City,
- NFL International Series : On May 10, the league announced a five-game international slate for 2023. Three games will be played in London, England : Atlanta at Jacksonville at Wembley Stadium (marking the second year under a three-year deal in which Jacksonville will host a game at Wembley), on October 1, Jacksonville at Buffalo on October 8 at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, and Baltimore at Tennessee on October 15 at Tottenham. The league will also stage two games at Deutsche Bank Park in Frankfurt, Germany, marking the NFL’s first games in the city: Miami at Kansas City on November 5 and Indianapolis at New England on November 12. All games are scheduled for 9:30 a.m. ET kickoffs.
- Thanksgiving : As has been the case since 2006, three games are scheduled for Thursday, November 23, with Green Bay at Detroit and Washington at Dallas in the traditional afternoon doubleheader, and San Francisco at Seattle in the nightcap. As part of a new media agreement with Amazon Prime Video, this will be the first season that a game will be scheduled on the Friday afternoon after Thanksgiving: Miami at the New York Jets
- Christmas : Christmas Day, December 25, lands on a Monday. While the normal Sunday afternoon slate of games will still be played on Christmas Eve, the Sunday night game (New England at Denver ) will instead air on NFL Network and NBC will broadcast a game on Saturday afternoon, December 23. Three games are then scheduled on Christmas Day: Las Vegas at Kansas City, the New York Giants at Philadelphia and the regular Monday Night Football game: Baltimore at San Francisco.
What date is the first official NFL game?
What is the 2023 Sunday Night Football schedule? – Sunday Night Football returns to screens worldwide for its 17th season in 2023. See below for this year’s full Sunday Night Football schedule, all beginning with the NFL Kickoff on Sept.7. RELATED: Cowboys to appear three times on Sunday Night Football in 2023 NFL Kickoff Detroit Lions at Kansas City Chiefs Thursday, Sept.7 at 8:20 p.m.
EST on NBC and Peacock Week 1 Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants Sunday, Sept.10 at 8:20 p.m. EST on NBC and Peacock Week 2 Miami Dolphins at New England Patriots Sunday, Sept.17 at 8:20 p.m. EST on NBC and Peacock Week 3 Pittsburgh Steelers at Las Vegas Raiders Sunday, Sept.24 at 8:20 p.m. EST on NBC and Peacock Week 4 Kansas City Chiefs at New York Jets Sunday, Oct.1 at 8:20 p.m.
EST on NBC and Peacock Week 5 Dallas Cowboys at San Francisco 49ers Sunday, Oct.8 at 8:20 p.m. EST on NBC and Peacock Week 6 New York Giants at Buffalo Bills Sunday, Oct.15 at 8:20 p.m. EST on NBC and Peacock Week 7 Miami Dolphins at Philadelphia Eagles Sunday, Oct.22 at 8:20 p.m.
EST on NBC and Peacock Week 8 Chicago Bears at Los Angeles Chargers Sunday, Oct.29 at 8:20 p.m. EST on NBC and Peacock Week 9 Buffalo Bills at Cincinnati Bengals Sunday, November 5 at 8:20 p.m. EST on NBC and Peacock Week 10 New York Jets at Las Vegas Raiders Sunday, Nov.12 at 8:20 p.m. EST on NBC and Peacock Week 11 Minnesota Vikings at Denver Broncos Sunday, Nov.19 at 8:20 p.m.
EST on NBC and Peacock Thanksgiving Day Game San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks Thursday, Nov.23 at 8:20 p.m. EST on NBC and Peacock Week 12 Baltimore Ravens at Los Angeles Chargers Sunday, November 26 at 8:20 p.m. EST on NBC and Peacock Week 13 Kansas City Chiefs at Green Bay Packers Sunday, December 3 at 8:20 p.m.
EST on NBC and Peacock Week 14 Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys Sunday, December 10 at 8:20 p.m. EST on NBC and Peacock Week 15 Baltimore Ravens at Jacksonville Jaguars Sunday, December 17 at 8:20 p.m. EST on NBC and Peacock Week 16, Double-Header Cincinnati Bengals at Pittsburgh Steelers Saturday, Dec.23 at 8:20 p.m.
EST on NBC and Peacock Buffalo Bills at Los Angeles Chargers Saturday, Dec.23 at 4:30 p.m. EST exclusively on Peacock Week 17 Green Bay Packers at Minnesota Vikings Sunday, Dec.31 at 8:20 p.m. EST on NBC and Peacock
Is 2023 NFL schedule out yet?
Is the 2023 NFL Schedule Out Yet? – Yes, the was released at 8 p.m. ET on Thursday, May 11, 2023. Following the schedule release, regulated U.S. online sportsbooks began posting, and for matchups. NFL fans are rabid, and they often like to bet on single games.
What month is NFL season?
The National Football League (NFL) regular season begins on the weekend following the first Monday of September (i.e, the weekend following the Labor Day holiday) and ends in early January, after which that season’s playoffs tournament begins. It consists of 272 games, with each of the NFL’s 32 teams playing 17 games during an 18-week period with one ” bye” week off.
Since 2012, the NFL generally schedules games in five time slots during the week. The first game of the week is played on Thursday night, kicking off at 8:20 PM ( ET ). The majority of games are played on Sunday, most kicking off at 1PM (ET), with some late afternoon games starting at either 4:05 or 4:25 PM (ET).
Additionally, one Sunday night game is played every week at 8:20 PM (ET). Finally, one or two Monday night games start at 8:15 PM (ET). In addition to these regularly scheduled games, there are occasionally games at other times, such as a Saturday afternoon or evening, the annual Thanksgiving Day games in which two daytime Thursday games are played in addition to the normal Thursday night game, and new for 2023 a Black Friday (day after Thanksgiving) afternoon game.
In place since 2006, the current broadcasting contract establishes broadcast partners for each game. The Sunday afternoon games are broadcast either on CBS or Fox, CBS has the broadcast rights for teams in the American Football Conference while Fox has the rights for teams in the National Football Conference,
In games where teams from both conferences play each other, the network with the broadcast rights for the “away” team will broadcast the game. In each local television market, three Sunday afternoon games are shown. One of the two networks shows two games back-to-back in each time slot, while the other network has the right to broadcast a single game, showing one game in either time slot; the networks generally alternate weeks (but not always) when each has the right to show both games.
In addition to the regular Sunday afternoon games, there are three prime time games each week. With the exception of the NFL Kickoff Game and the Thanksgiving night game, which are broadcast by NBC, the Thursday night game is broadcast by Amazon Prime Video, The Sunday night game is broadcast by NBC, while the Monday night game is broadcast by ESPN / ABC,
The Black Friday game is also broadcast by Prime Video. The NFL uses a strict scheduling algorithm to determine which teams play each other from year to year, based on the current division alignments and the final division standings from the previous season.
How long until the 2023 NFL season?
2023 NFL season: everything you need to know ahead of another year of football Another year, another calendar filled with thrills, spills and a whole lot of touchdowns. The arrival of September means one thing: the NFL is back. The next generation of athletes has found new professional homes through the annual player, with each team aiming for the perfect mix of youth and experience.
The preseason is over; it’s time for the games that matter to begin. And we’re in for a thrilling ride. The 2023 NFL season begins on Thursday, September 7, with the reigning Super Bowl champion Kansas City Chiefs hosting the Detroit Lions. Kick-off for the opening game of the season begins at 8:20 p.m.
ET from Arrowhead Stadium.
- In the United States, coverage of games all season will be shown on the NFL’s ‘NFL+’ platform, with games also being shown on ESPN, FOX, NBC and CBS across the year.
- Fans outside of the US can also follow the action via the NFL’s Game Pass on DAZN.
- After an offseason of trades, signings and the draft, some teams look a lot different than they did 12 months ago.
- Not only have the best teams tried to cement their place at the top, but those below have made strides to try and catch up.
- When it comes to looking at the teams in contention, the list begins with the reigning champions, the Chiefs.
- Coming off a second Super Bowl victory in four seasons, Kansas City will once again prove a tough opponent to crack behind the combination of creative head coach Andy Reid and an elite offense led by superstar quarterback Patrick Mahomes and tight end Travis Kelce.
While the team has lost some key contributors from their championship-winning team – most notably tackle Orlando Brown Jr., defensive end Frank Clark and offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy – another title push looks likely from Mahomes and company as they seek to become the first team to repeat as Super Bowl champions since the New England Patriots in 2003 and 2004.
The Chiefs’ opponents in Super Bowl LVII, the Philadelphia Eagles, will be favored this season too. Despite also suffering key losses to their depth, some savvy pick ups in the draft – most notably, Georgia star Jalen Carter – and the continued growth of Jalen Hurts is what Philadelphia fans hope will springboard them to success once again.
Elsewhere in the National Football Conference (NFC), last season’s revelation – drafted with the final pick of the 2022 draft before leading the San Francisco 49ers to the brink of the Super Bowl – has made an incredible rise in his short career, going from being dubbed ‘Mr. Purdy beat out competition from 2021 No.3 overall pick Trey Lance to earn his starting position with Lance eventually being traded to the Dallas Cowboys.
- The Cowboys themselves look strong once again, but face stiff competition in their division alongside the Eagles, the New York Giants and the Washington Commanders.
- In the American Football Conference (AFC), there are a host of superstar teams waiting to capitalize on any slip ups from the Chiefs.
- The Buffalo Bills – with safety set to make an emotional return to regular season NFL football after suffering cardiac arrest in January during a game – the Aaron Rodgers-led New York Jets, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Baltimore Ravens and Los Angeles Chargers all have aspirations of deep playoff runs.
On the topic of Rodgers, the veteran was the subject of the biggest move this offseason. The NFL’s four-time most valuable player was traded away from the Green Bay Packers, the team which drafted him 18 years ago, to the Jets and will be hoping to shine after heading to pastures new.
- Outside of the established stars in the NFL, there is a class of rookies all looking to make a name for themselves in the pinnacle of the sport as they make the step up to the big leagues.
- Three quarterbacks were drafted in the first four picks of this year’s draft – No.1 overall pick Bryce Young by the Carolina Panthers, CJ Stroud by the Houston Texans and Anthony Richardson by the Indianapolis Colts – and all have been named their respective squad’s starter.
While all three of their teams have low ambitions this year, any potential glimpse of growth during their rookie seasons will fill their fans and coaches with anticipation and hope for the years to come. Outside of the quarterbacks, arguably the prospect with the highest bar in many people’s eyes is University of Texas star Bijan Robinson who was drafted by the Atlanta Falcons with the eighth overall pick. The running back has been tipped to be an all-time great in the years to come and, with a team which was already successful at running the ball last year, could be in line for an excellent debut NFL season. On the defensive side of the ball, Will Anderson Jr., Tyree Wilson, Devon Witherspoon, Lukas Van Ness and the aforementioned Jalen Carter, were all drafted high in the first round and could be in line to have immediate impacts.
How long is the NFL season 2023?
The 2023 NFL season is finally here! The season will feature 18 weeks and 272 total games, a follow up to the biggest season ever (17-game schedule started in 2021). We have a full slate of games on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, along with another Christmas tripleheader and an expanded prime-time schedule that will feature plenty of the league’s best matchups each week.
This year will see some changes to the CBS and Fox slate, thanks to the new television contract in place. CBS will identify a specific number of teams that it wants to carry for a specific minimum of games, only picking AFC teams since the network has the AFC package (Fox will do the same with the NFC).
Under the former contract, CBS aired games between two AFC teams and inter-conference games where the AFC team is on the road. The league could “cross-flex” games between CBS and Fox to expand the presence of noteworthy games. Games can also be flexed to “Monday Night Football” in the final four weeks of the season, which will increase the amount of “cross flexing games on Sundays between CBS and Fox.
The NFL has the flexibility to give no primetime games to teams or give a team a maximum of seven on the season (up from five in the previous television contract). The 2023 NFL schedule will look different, yet its an exciting change for the league. Here is the 2023 NFL week-by-week schedule: Note: All times are Eastern.
All CBS games can be streamed on Paramount+, All NBC, Fox and ESPN games can be streamed on fubo,
Who plays NFL opening day?
When Does the NFL Season Start? – The 2023 NFL season will begin on Thursday, Sept.7, when the Kansas City Chiefs host the Detroit Lions in the opener. Most NFL seasons begin with the defending champs, so it is no surprise to see the Chiefs competing on Day 1. But the Lions getting the call as their opponent should make for an interesting matchup.
How long is the NFL season?
Regular season – The NFL released the 2022 regular season schedule on May 12, with select games announced in advance of the full schedule release. The season is planned to be played over an 18-week schedule beginning on September 8. Each of the league’s 32 teams plays 17 games, with one bye week for each team.
- The regular season ended on January 8, 2023; all games during the final weekend will be intra-division games, as it has been since 2010,
- Each team plays the other three teams in its own division twice, one game against each of the four teams from a division in its own conference, one game against each of the four teams from a division in the other conference, one game against each of the remaining two teams in its conference that finished in the same position in their respective divisions the previous season (e.g., the team that finished fourth in its division would play all three other teams in its conference that also finished fourth in their divisions), and one game against a team in another division in the other conference that also finished in the same position in their respective division the previous season.
The division pairings for 2022 are as follows:
|Four intra-conference games AFC East vs AFC North AFC South vs AFC West NFC East vs NFC North NFC South vs NFC West
|Four interconference games AFC East vs NFC North AFC North vs NFC South AFC South vs NFC East AFC West vs NFC West
|Interconference game by 2021 position AFC North at NFC East AFC South at NFC North AFC West at NFC South AFC East at NFC West
Highlights of the 2022 season include:
- NFL Kickoff Game : The 2022 season began with the Kickoff Game on September 8, with Buffalo defeating the defending Super Bowl LVI champion Los Angeles Rams,
- NFL International Series : There were three games in London in 2022: Minnesota at New Orleans on October 2 and New York Giants at Green Bay on October 9 at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, and Denver at Jacksonville on October 30 at Wembley Stadium, The league also staged a game in Germany for the first time: Seattle at Tampa Bay at Munich ‘s Allianz Arena on November 13. All four games were scheduled for 9:30 a.m. ET starts. The International Series also returned to Mexico on November 21, in which San Francisco faced Arizona at Estadio Azteca in Mexico City on Monday Night Football, Minnesota, New York, Denver, Tampa Bay and San Francisco won the games.
- Thanksgiving : As has been the case since 2006, three games were played on Thursday, November 24, with Buffalo at Detroit and the New York Giants at Dallas in the traditional afternoon doubleheader, and New England at Minnesota in the nightcap. Buffalo, Dallas, and Minnesota won the games.
- Christmas : Christmas Day, December 25, fell on a Sunday. When this occurs, the normal Sunday afternoon games are instead played on Saturday, Christmas Eve, while Sunday Night Football and other special national games are scheduled for Christmas Day. For 2022, the league played three games on Christmas Day for the first time, consisting of an afternoon doubleheader featuring Green Bay at Miami and Denver at the Los Angeles Rams, and the Sunday Night Football game featuring Tampa Bay at Arizona, The league also scheduled a Christmas Eve primetime game on NFL Network with Las Vegas at Pittsburgh, Green Bay, Los Angeles, Tampa Bay, and Pittsburgh won the games.
How does the NFL season work?
THE ANATOMY OF THE NFL SCHEDULE Every team will play 17 regular-season games with one bye week. Teams will alternate seasons where they host nine regular-season games and one preseason game, or eight regular-season games and two preseason games. The NFC will have nine regular season home games in the 2022 season.
Who will perform NFL 2023?
The National Football League has finally revealed the headliners of the 2023 NFL Draft Concert Series. Three acts, Fall Out Boy, Mötley Crüe and Thundercat, will take to the Draft Theater Stage in front of Kansas City’s Union Station, April 27-29. The entire draft, including the concerts, will be free.
Who has the hardest NFL schedule 2023?
What NFL team has the hardest schedule in 2023: – Based on projected win totals, the New England Patriots have the hardest strength of schedule for the 2023 NFL season. NFL teams with the hardest schedules in 2023:
- New England Patriots
- Las Vegas Raiders
- Miami Dolphins
- Los Angeles Chargers
- Kansas City Chiefs
We’ve ranked easiest (#1) to hardest (#32) schedule for the 2023 season, plus projected win totals and current betting odds for every NFL team.
Who will carry NFL games in 2023?
By Edited By Mike Strayer NFL Sunday Ticket is officially leaving DIRECTV, When the NFL returns for its 2023 regular season, YouTube TV and YouTube Primetime Channels will be the new home to out-of-market NFL games. The NFL and Google (YouTube’s parent company) struck the seven-year broadcast deal in December 2022, worth around $2.2 billion per season.
What are the NFL seasons?
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The National Football League (NFL) is a professional American football league in the United States and the highest professional level of American football in the world. It was formed in 1920 as the American Professional Football Association (APFA) before adopting its current name for the 1922 season.
After initially determining champions through end-of-season standings, a playoff system was implemented in 1933 that culminated with the NFL Championship Game, Following an agreement to merge the NFL with the rival American Football League (AFL) in 1966, the Super Bowl was first held in 1967 to determine a champion between the best teams from the two leagues and has remained as the final game of each NFL season since the merger was completed in 1970.
After the merger, all AFL Championship Games and records were included in NFL record books, and the teams have been divided between the American Football Conference (AFC) and the National Football Conference (NFC). Since 2002, the league has consisted of 32 teams based across the United States.
How long is an NFL game?
How Long Does an NFL Game Last? – Generally speaking, an NFL game will last for over three hours if we include everything that happens beyond the match itself. However, the amount of time in which the play actually takes place is not that long. The actual game of American football lasts for 60 minutes, with four quarters of 15 minutes.
If you attend an NFL game in real life, however, there are lots of other things that happen. For example, it’s not as fast-paced as soccer; breaks in play happen very often. After two quarters, the competing teams will have a 12-minute halftime break. If the two teams are level at the end of the 60-minute playing period, they’ll play 10 minutes of overtime to determine a winner.
It’s also worth noting that when there are stops in play, the clock will pause. This is often why games usually take much longer than an hour to complete.
Is NFL season short?
In an NFL season there are: 4 Preseason games for each team.16 Regular season games for each team, spread across 17 weeks (each team gets one bye week)
How old is the oldest NFL player 2023?
For years, Tom Brady was the oldest player in the NFL, but with the legendary quarterback retiring following the 2022 season, there is a new oldest player for 2023. After signing with the Seahawks practice squad following Week 1, it’s offensive tackle Jason Peters. Peters is 41 years old.
Is NFL year long?
February – July – Football is a year-round sport. As soon as one season ends, the next begins. This starts with getting ready for the draft by taking a deeper look at college players with the team’s scouts and getting ready for the National Scouting Combine,
Is NFL live year round?
NFL Live For the former NBC program, see
|This article needs additional citations for, Please help by, Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. Find sources: – · · · · ( October 2019 ) ( )
American TV series or program NFL Live and on stage during the shooting of NFL Live at during the week Also known as NFL 2Night (1998–2002)GenreDirected by
- Larry Kirin
- Lorenzo Lamadrid
Country of originUnited StatesOriginal languageEnglishProductionExecutive producerProducers
- Rich Schroeder
- Todd M. Snyder
Production locations Headquarters, U.S.Camera setupRunning time30–60 minutesProduction companyReleaseOriginal network
Original release1998 ( 1998 ) –presentRelated NFL Live (stylized as NFL Live presented by for sponsorship reasons) is an American (NFL) studio show, currently airing Monday through Friday at 3:00 p.m on sports cable channel, Formerly known as NFL 2Night, the program is one of the few NFL-related studio programs to air during the week along with,
- Since, NFL Live has been presented in on ESPN HD.
- Beginning in 2011, NFL Live expanded to a full hour.
- ESPN announced that beginning in August 2020, would assume hosting duties of the program, along with,,, and becoming daily analysts.
How long do NFL players last?
It’s no wonder that the average age of retirement is 27.6 according to an RBC Wealth Management study. Careers in professional sports don’t last as long as you might think: 🏈 The average career length of an NFL player is 3.3 years.
How long is the 22 23 football season?
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|5 August 2022 – 28 May 2023
|Manchester City 7th Premier League title 9th English title
|Leicester City Leeds United Southampton
|Manchester City Arsenal Manchester United Newcastle United
|Liverpool Brighton & Hove Albion West Ham United
|Europa Conference League
|1,084 (2.85 per match)
|Erling Haaland (36 goals)
|David de Gea (17 clean sheets)
|Biggest home win
|Liverpool 9–0 Bournemouth (27 August 2022)
|Biggest away win
|Leeds United 1–6 Liverpool (17 April 2023)
|Liverpool 9–0 Bournemouth (27 August 2022) Manchester City 6–3 Manchester United (2 October 2022)
|Longest winning run
|12 matches Manchester City
|Longest unbeaten run
|17 matches Newcastle United
|Longest winless run
|13 matches Southampton
|Longest losing run
|6 matches Leicester City Southampton
|75,546 Manchester United 2–1 Manchester City (14 January 2023)
|9,972 Bournemouth 0–2 Crystal Palace (31 December 2022)
|← 2021–22 2023–24 →
The 2022–23 Premier League was the 31st season of the Premier League and the 124th season of top-flight English football overall. Fulham, Bournemouth and Nottingham Forest were the three promoted clubs from the 2021–22 EFL Championship, replacing Burnley, Watford and Norwich City,
Following Arsenal ‘s defeat to Nottingham Forest on 20 May, Manchester City officially secured a third consecutive Premier League title with three games to spare, becoming the second club after local rivals Manchester United to achieve the feat in the Premier League era. It was their ninth English title overall and their seventh since 1992.
Meanwhile, Arsenal broke the record of spending the greatest number of days, with 248, on top of the league in a top flight season without winning the title in English top flight history. This season was also the first since 2017–18, and only the fourth Premier League season overall, where all three promoted teams at the start of the season avoided relegation.
- This was also the first time since 2014–15 that the team 20th at Christmas ( Wolverhampton Wanderers ), managed to avoid relegation.
- The 2022–23 season was the highest-scoring 38-game season in Premier League history, with 1,084 goals (with a 2.85 goals per match ratio, the best in the history of Premier League).
Erling Haaland broke the Premier League record for most goals scored by a player in one season with 36 goals. It was also the second Premier League season in a row where over 15 millions fans attended matches and with total of 15,289,340 spectators a new competition record was set.
What football is happening in 2023?
|27th February 2023
|31st May 2023
|UEFA Europa League
|10th June 2023
|UEFA Champions League
|20th July 2023
|Women’s World Cup
Who is carrying NFL games in 2023?
What are my streaming options for NFL games in 2023? – All five of the live TV streaming services (YouTube TV, Hulu Plus Live TV, DirecTV Stream, Sling TV and Fubo) carry ESPN, ABC, NBC and Fox, and all but Sling TV carry CBS (though you need Sling Orange to get ESPN).
- All but DirecTV Stream carry the NFL Network with their base plans (DirecTV does offer it with its pricier options, like Choice, Ultimate or Premier).
- For the games on CBS and Fox, keep in mind that not every service carries every local network, so check each one using the links below to make sure it carries ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in your particular area.
In addition to Prime Video, there are four other streaming services that cord-cutting NFL fans should consider. Both the Essential and With Showtime (previously known as Premium) versions of Paramount Plus will show CBS games on Sundays, and both the paid Premium and step-up Plus versions of Peacock will show NBC’s broadcasts of Sunday Night Football (plus that exclusive Week 16 game).
ESPN Plus will stream some Monday Night Football games that air on ESPN and/or ABC, as well as that exclusive Week 4 game, but not all Monday night games that Disney broadcasts will stream on ESPN Plus. Lastly, there’s NFL RedZone, a channel that springs to life each fall and shows live NFL action during the Sunday afternoon games.
It pops in and out of the live games and attempts to show each touchdown scored in each game. RedZone is available as an add-on on all five major live TV streaming services.
How won NFL 2023?
About Super Bowl LVII – Super Bowl LVII capped a thrilling NFL season on February 12, 2023 at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona. The Kansas City Chiefs defeated the Philadelphia Eagles behind MVP Patrick Mahomes, 38-35. The Chiefs were trailing 24-14 at halftime, but scored three touchdowns in the second half.