How Many Pirates Of The Caribbean Movies Are There?
- 0.1 Are there 6 Pirates of the Caribbean movies?
- 0.2 Are there only 5 Pirates of the Caribbean movies?
- 0.3 Is Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean 6?
- 0.4 Why is Johnny Depp not playing Jack Sparrow again?
- 0.5 How old is Jack Sparrow?
- 1 How much did Johnny Depp make for Pirates?
- 2 Is Pirates of the Caribbean 5 last?
- 3 How old is Elizabeth Swann?
- 4 Who is going to replace Jack Sparrow?
- 5 Will Johnny Depp ever go back to Pirates of the Caribbean?
- 6 Is Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean Secrets of the Lamp?
- 7 Why was Jack Sparrow not in Pirates of the Caribbean 6?
Are there 6 Pirates of the Caribbean movies?
Pirates of the Caribbean 6 Release Date – As of 2023, there’s still no confirmed Pirates of the Caribbean 6 release date. The script is still in development, so fans will likely have to wait until mid-to-late 2024, or 2025, for any concrete news. The last three installments, At World’s End, On Stranger Tides, and Dead Men Tell No Tales, dominated the box office on Memorial Day weekend, and it seems likely the sixth movie would be released around the same period to carry on this success.
However, due to production delays brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic and other factors, there’s still no news on what year Pirates of the Caribbean 6 will release, never mind a specific date. With the exception of Dead Man’s Chest and At World’s End (filmed back-to-back in 2005), a four to five-year wait between Pirates of the Caribbean movies has been the norm.
Despite Bruckheimer hinting that the script was near completion for several years, his comments in recent interviews ( via Comicbook.com ) suggest that the script is only now being developed by Elliot. Currently, the project hasn’t left pre-production.
Are there only 5 Pirates of the Caribbean movies?
5. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides – On Stranger Tides is the first Pirates film without Will/Orlando Bloom and Elizabeth/Keira Knightley. Ian McShane and Penelope Cruz stepped into the vacant supporting roles as the father-daughter duo Angelica and Blackbeard — the former being an ex-lover of Jack Sparrow. The film’s overarching plot is a race to discover the Fountain of Youth between the English, Spanish, and multiple pirate crews. A treasure hunt involving secret maps, Mermaid tears, and the ship of renowned Spanish explorer Ponce de León ultimately leads each party to the Fountain. Barbossa settles an old score with Blackbeard and Jack uses the last of the Fountain’s power to save an ally.” src=”https://assets-prd.ignimgs.com/2023/03/08/pirates-4-1678290544038.jpg?width=158&crop=16%3A9&quality=20&dpr=0.05″ class=”jsx-2920405963 progressive-image jsx-1049729975 image aspect-ratio aspect-ratio-16-9 jsx-3398679358 hover-opacity loading”> There are five feature-length Pirates of the Caribbean movies and one short film, Two future Pirates movies are currently planned: the franchise’s sixth mainline film and a female-led movie starring Margot Robbie. Though Margot Robbie has said that it her, Several other Pirates stories have been told through novels, comics, and video games. However, this list exclusively covers the film series.
Is Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean 6?
Disney could be heading in a different direction and leaving Johnny Depp out. Johnny Depp’s ability to fully immerse himself in diverse characters, unconventional choices, and dedication to his craft have been central to his success in Hollywood. He transformed himself from a budding musician to one of the most respected and recognizable actors in the film industry, leaving an indelible mark on cinema. Credit: Disney Depp’s portrayal of Captain Jack Sparrow in the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise became legendary. His quirky and unpredictable performance in this role solidified his status as an international superstar. Outside of his career, Johnny Depp has faced personal challenges, including highly publicized legal battles and controversies.
These events have, at times, overshadowed his career accomplishments and personal life. Johnny Depp and Amber Heard filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences. What followed was a series of legal disputes and allegations that captured headlines around the world. Amber Heard accused Johnny Depp of physical and emotional abuse during their relationship.
These allegations, in particular, caused Johnny Depp to receive backlash and saw his reputation tarnished, with some studios and producers distancing themselves from him. With studios stepping back, this caused Depp to lose movie roles such as Pirates of the Caribbean 6, Fantastic Beasts, and several other films. Credit: ABC Fandomwire recently reported that Johnny Depp’s replacement for Pirates of the Caribbean 6 could potentially be the original choice. Johnny Depp was not Disney’s first pick due to his character. In all actuality, Jim Carrey was the first ideal pick for Pirates of the Caribbean. Credit: Disney Jim Carrey has starred in family movies such as the Dr. Seuss character, the Grinch, in the 2000 film How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Jim Carrey’s physical comedy and over-the-top acting style were a perfect match for the role, and he embraced the character with his trademark energy and enthusiasm. Credit: Universal Disney initially considered Jim Carrey for the role, but unfortunately, he had to decline due to scheduling conflicts. This revelation might come as a surprise to audiences and fans who have long associated Johnny Depp as the perfect actor for the part.
Imagining Carrey in the role could have been intriguing, given his comedic talent and distinctive personality. Jim Carrey undeniably possesses the comedic prowess, charisma, and quick-witted humor that could have made him a compelling Captain Jack Sparrow, While Johnny Depp’s portrayal is iconic and irreplaceable, Carrey’s unique approach would have offered a fresh perspective to the character.
Although it’s unlikely that Johnny Depp will reprise the role in future Pirates of the Caribbean franchises, should Disney decide to explore recasting options, Jim Carrey remains an intriguing prospect, fulfilling Disney’s original choice. What are your thoughts on Jim Carrey as Captain Jack Sparrow?
Who will play Jack Sparrow in Pirates 6?
Johnny Depp’s return as Captain Jack Sparrow in the upcoming Pirates of the Caribbean 6 could stop The Walt Disney Company’s current box office woes while resurrecting a once staple part of the House of Mouse’s live-action adventure library. With superhero fatigue setting in and Marvel movies bombing at the box office, as well as a string of lukewarm outings for both Disney and Pixar animation and Lucasfilm’s Indiana Jones misfire, could Johnny Depp be the savior of Disney? Credit: Disney
Why is Johnny Depp not playing Jack Sparrow again?
Everything was on Disney’s hands – Jerry Bruckheimer, the producer of the “Pirates” films, expressed his desire for Depp’s return but acknowledged that it ultimately depends on Disney. He said in a 2022 interview with The Hollywood Reporter : “You’d have to ask them.
- I can’t answer that question.
- I would love to have him in the movie.
- He’s a friend, a terrific actor, and it’s unfortunate that personal lives creep into everything we do.” While Bruckheimer remains eager for Depp’s involvement, he has no control if the actor holds a strong grudge against Disney and rejects a substantial payday.
Considering everything Depp has been through, it’s understandable that he harbors resentment. He was publicly painted as an abuser, only to emerge victorious in court against Amber Heard. However, repairing the damage caused by such allegations is no easy task.
How old is Jack Sparrow?
In the book, The Price of Freedom, he is 25. By the second film, he should be ~38, because of his deal with Davvy Jones, he got 13 years to captian the Pearl, in the first movie it had been 12 years, 10 since the mutiny.15 years later, on stranger tides, he would be 53+5 for the 5th film.
How much did Johnny Depp make for Pirates?
Johnny Depp’s portrayal of Captain Jack Sparrow was the key to the success of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise, earning him a whopping $265 million for the first five films. Despite Depp’s massive earnings, he famously stated that he was paid too much for his role in the franchise. The Pirates of the Caribbean movies have grossed over $4.5 billion worldwide, with Dead Man’s Chest being the highest-grossing installment at $1.07 billion. However, the future of the franchise is uncertain without Depp’s involvement.
Johnny Depp is the star behind the success of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise, and his overall salary for the first five films clearly reflects this. Captain Jack Sparrow is why many audiences showed up at the theaters, so Disney has the man who portrayed the character to thank for the franchise’s box office success.
Of course, since Depp was excused from Pirates of the Caribbean 6 before his defamation trial win in 2022, it’s unclear whether the character will appear in any more Pirates of the Caribbean installments. Still, Depp already made a killing off the series. When rumors of the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie first hit the airwaves, no one could have guessed about the massively successful franchise it would become.
There was something about Depp’s character that struck the right chord with audiences, and Jack Sparrow became a beloved icon nearly overnight. Now, decades later, the future of the Pirates franchise is in question, with the very existence of Pirates of the Caribbean 6 proving controversial.
Is Pirates of the Caribbean 5 last?
With Will Turner, Elizabeth Swann, Jack Sparrow, and Davy Jones, POTC 5’s post-credits scene set up the best version of Pirates of the Caribbean 6. While Pirates of the Caribbean 5 was a largely underwhelming addition to the Pirates of the Caribbean canon, the sequel’s post-credits scene set up the best potential Pirates of the Caribbean 6, It has been some time since the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise gave viewers a reason to be excited.
- While the original Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy was relatively well received, the fourth and fifth installments in the series dropped their supporting cast and focused entirely on Johnny Depp’s Jack Sparrow to their detriment.
- This resulted in worse reviews from the fourth movie and worse box office receipts from the fifth.
Since the release of 2017’s Dead Men Tell No Tales, the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise has been inactive. While producer Jerry Bruckheimer’s Pirates of the Caribbean 6 updates are primarily positive, the franchise’s direction remains unclear, and few concrete details are known about the next movie in the series.
How old is Elizabeth Swann?
Appearance – Following the film’s prologue, Elizabeth Swann is about 19 years old in The Curse of the Black Pearl, 20 years old in Dead Man’s Chest, around 22 years old in At World’s End, and roughly 43 years old in Dead Men Tell No Tales, Elizabeth is about 5′ 7″ tall with a slender figure, brown eyes, and dark blonde hair, which later lightens to a sun-kissed blonde/brown.
- Having been raised in aristocratic society as a royal governor’s daughter, Elizabeth is a refined and elegant young lady but also has a feisty and strong-willed personality.
- She is also beautiful, attracting the attention of most of the major male characters in the series.
- In The Curse of the Black Pearl, she wears a dress style known as a Robe a L’Anglaise.
As a young girl, she wears a blue dress in this style, and, eight years later, her father presented her with a gold-colored frock to wear at Commodore Norrington’s promotion ceremony. Elizabeth is kidnapped wearing a long, floral cream-colored dressing gown, though Captain Barbossa later insists she wear a red dress, previously owned by another lady; she is forced to return it prior to walking the plank and being marooned on a deserted island, clad only in a long white chemise,
- After being rescued by Commodore Norrington, Elizabeth is loaned a Royal Navy uniform, the first time she is seen in men’s attire.
- At Jack Sparrow’s execution, she is once again fashionably attired, wearing a peach-colored gown and a picture hat.
- In Dead Man’s Chest, as Elizabeth’s character and circumstances change, so does her wardrobe.
Although she is first seen in an elegant wedding gown and a long lace veil, Elizabeth later disguises herself as a cabin boy, wearing brown breeches, a white shirt, brown boots, a red waistcoat, a black belt, and a brown tricorne hat. She wears this garb throughout the film.
- Exposure to the sun tans her skin and lightens her hair.
- In At World’s End, Elizabeth first appears in Chinese peasant clothing and a coolie hat while paddling a small boat through Singapore’s waters.
- She is forced to wear only a short robe upon entering Sao Feng’s bathhouse.
- Later, Elizabeth wears a long armored coat while traveling.
As a captive aboard Sao Feng’s ship, Elizabeth has been dressed in a long red cheongsam, a sleeveless full-length blue overcoat (both probably silk), and a studded turquoise phoenix crown, She later dons a Chinese battle dress. During her one day on the island with Will, she is clad in a black tunic.
Why is there no Pirates of the Caribbean 6?
Pirates of the Caribbean 6: What we know so far | Entertainment | New York | Updated: 21-06-2023 16:10 IST | Created: 21-06-2023 16:10 IST Pirates of the Caribbean, the beloved Disney franchise, has captured the hearts of audiences worldwide with its daring adventures led by the iconic Captain Jack Sparrow.
- However, the journey to the highly anticipated Pirates of the Caribbean 6 has been a long and uncertain one.
- Let’s dive into what we know about the current scenario.
- The franchise, initially inspired by a theme park ride, skyrocketed in popularity with the release of the first film, Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl, in 2003.
Subsequent sequels followed in 2006, 2007, 2011, and 2017, though viewership dwindled in the later installments. Nevertheless, the love for Captain Jack Sparrow remains strong among fans. Pirates of the Caribbean 6 was announced in 2018, but the production has faced numerous obstacles along the way.
- The COVID-19 pandemic and the high-profile legal battle between Johnny Depp and Amber Heard further delayed the progress of the film.
- Consequently, information about the movie has been scarce, leading to an influx of rumors and speculations from eager fans.
- One of the most persistent rumors has revolved around Johnny Depp’s potential return as Jack Sparrow.
However, these rumors were dispelled during Depp’s defamation trial against Amber Heard when he stated that he would never work with Disney again. Instead, a female-led spinoff featuring Margot Robbie was announced, with screenwriter Christina Hodson penning the script.
- The demand for Depp’s return is undeniable, evident from online petitions calling for Disney to bring him back.
- However, the situation is complex as there are fans who believe Depp is responsible for domestic abuse, creating a polarizing debate with no clear resolution.
- This differs from past controversies involving Disney, such as the Robin Williams incident, where the company was compelled to issue a public apology.
As for the cast of Pirates of the Caribbean 6, nothing has been officially confirmed. Speculation suggests the possible return of Orlando Bloom and Elizabeth Turner, respectively. In February 2023, Orlando Bloom expressed interest in returning to the franchise.
In March, Keira Knightley explained to Entertainment Tonight why she would not make a return to the Disney franchise. “What about Elizabeth Swann?”, Knightley joked when asked if she would re-join the crew, also commenting that her character sailed away “in brilliant style”. Jerry Bruckheimer also commented about potentially bringing back Johnny Depp’s Jack Sparrow to the saga.
Additionally, there is a strong desire to see Geoffrey Rush reprise his role as Captain Barbossa or Kevin McNally as Joshamee Gibbs, but no official word has been given by Disney, the actors, or producer Jerry Bruckheimer. Pirates of the Caribbean 6 has been in development for quite some time, and Disney has reassured fans that a release date is on the horizon.
- The only plot detail known thus far is the post-credits scene in the previous film, Dead Men Tell No Tales, which hinted at the return of Davy Jones.
- Although Will believes Jones appears in his nightmare, viewers discover that Jones is indeed present through barnacles on the floor, revealed by the camera zooming in.
This suggests that the sixth movie might center around the return of the tentacled villain. In June 2020, an announcement was made about a spin-off led by female characters. The talented Margot Robbie was set to star, with Christina Hodson working on the screenplay.
This film was distinct from the development of Pirates of the Caribbean 6. Producer Bruckheimer was attached to the project. However, in November 2022, Robbie revealed that the project was not moving forward. Bruckheimer then clarified the following month that the project was not officially canceled; rather, a sequel had taken priority.
He later reiterated that the spin-off would still be made, assuring that it had a “very strong story” but required some additional work. In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Jerry Bruckheimer stated that another spin-off “with a younger cast” is in the works alongside the Margot Robbie spin-off.
What pirate was Jack Sparrow based on?
Was John Ward the real Captain Jack Sparrow? – John Ward was the inspiration for the character of Captain Jack Sparrow in the Pirates of the Caribbean films. Ward’s nickname was ‘Sparrow’ and he was known for his flamboyant style – much like the Hollywood icon.
- Ward so ingratiated himself with Uthman Dey that he was given a large plot of land in Tunis.
- He now set to work building himself a mansion on a scale and opulence that would have been unthinkable in his native England.
- One compatriot who visited the place described it as “a very stately house, far more fit for a prince than a pirate”.
It was dripping with luxury, “a fair palace beautified with rich marble and alabaster stones”. As for Ward himself, he began to play the role of swaggering Oriental potentate, living in “a most princely and magnificent state”. He also looked the part. “His apparel is both curious and costly, his diet sumptuous and his followers seriously observing and obeying his will.” In common with the greatest of lords, “he hath two cooks that dress and prepare his diet for him, and his taster before he eats”.
- In April 1607, Ward was cruising along the Turkish coast when he spotted a vast merchant vessel on the horizon.
- As he set sail in pursuit, her faint outline slowly sharpened into view.
- Neither he nor his crew could quite believe their eyes.
- The Reniera e Soderina was “a great argosy of fourteen or fifteen hundred tons” – a veritable leviathan of a ship – and she was sailing from Aleppo with a cargo of silks, indigo and cotton.
She was so heavily laden that she couldn’t manoeuvre in the light wind, making her a sitting duck for Ward’s more nimble vessels.
Famous pirates | The most notorious and despicable from history
Ward shouted his battle-cry and the guns opened fire, blasting cannonballs directly into the hull. They pierced the ship’s timbers fully five times, setting light to bails of hay inside. The Reniera e Soderina fired back, but was unable to score a single hit.
- After three hours of intense bombardment, Ward’s men prepared to board.
- As they did so, the Reniera e Soderina ‘s captain offered his crew the choice of fighting or surrendering.
- When they vowed to fight, he handed out small arms and deployed the bulk of his men on the quarterdeck.
- Moments before Ward’s men grappled the ship, his gunners fired six rounds of lethal chain shot.
It tore into the rigging and sails, but it also tore into the crew. Two men were shredded to morsels, causing those around them to drop their weapons in panic. At this very moment, Ward himself leaped aboard. “In the deadly conflict he did so undauntedly bear himself,” one of his men said later, “as if he had courage to out-brave death.” The battle was long and fierce, but Ward was set on victory. Battles between the Barbary pirates and the European sea powers became more common as the 17th century wore on (Photo by Alamy Library) The capture of the Reniera e Soderina was the zenith of Ward’s piratical career. He would never quite match this success.
Did most English pirates really talk with a West Country accent?
Who is going to replace Jack Sparrow?
Dwyane Johnson Is Now Taking The Mantle Of Johnny Depp’s Iconic Role In Pirates Of The Caribbean Franchise? ( Photo Credit – Facebook ; A Still From Pirates of the Caribbean ) Former wrestler Dwayne Johnson is one of the biggest stars in Hollywood and has been part of several movies and franchises like Fast & Furious, Black Adam, and many more in the past.
Now it seems, he wants to take over Johnny Depp’s popular franchise. Read on to know more. After his brief stint at DCEU, the former WWE Superstar is in line to appear in yet another franchise. If rumors are true, he will be a part of another blockbuster franchise in Disney, and it is none other than Pirates of the Caribbean.
The zany Captain Jack Sparrow was portrayed by Johnny Depp in the wildly popular Pirates of the Caribbean film series. From 2003 through 2017, he played the part repeatedly, appearing in five different films. His connections to Disney, however, have since been cut, leading them to search for a replacement.
Will there be Pirates of the Caribbean 7?
7th Film Starring Margot Robbie in the Works – While there’s been very little confirmed about the next film in the Pirates franchise, something that Bruckheimer has also promised is true is that the second of the script’s they’re working on is set to star Margot Robbie as the protagonist.
- Last year, Robbie made a comment that she thought the plans for her movie were dead in the water, however Bruckheimer has doubled-down and insisted that the film is still in the works.
- Bruckheimer did state that Robbie’s comments could have been a misinterpretation about the fact that the studio is focusing on the first of their two scripts rather than hers.
Regarding the two projects, he was quoted saying, “the Margot Robbie one needs work. The younger cast one is close. Hopefully we’ll get them both.” But Bruckheimer did make sure to confirm that Robbie joining the Pirates franchise at some point in the future is absolutely part of his plan by saying, “it’s alive for me.
Why did Pirates of the Caribbean stop?
During these times of major multi-billion dollar franchises taking over cinema, there was a time when the rule of Pirates of the Caribbean was at its peak, and everyone who had witnessed these films could not help but talk about them nonstop. The story, which was the highlight of the franchise, was also enhanced by the presence of Captain Jack Sparrow, who was brought to life by Johnny Depp’s exceptional performance. Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow in the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. But after the controversy surrounding the actor regarding domestic abuse allegations by his now ex-wife Amber Heard, Depp was dropped from the series as the main character.
What did Disney do to Johnny?
Could Johnny Depp Return As Jack Sparrow? –
is known for his many roles in both television and film, but one of his most iconic characters is Captain Jack Sparrow. Depp portrayed the savvy pirate in all five “Pirates of the Caribbean” films, including “Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl” (2003), “Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest” (2006), “Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World’s End” (2007), “Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides” (2011), and “Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales” (2017).
- In an interview with the, Disney Studio Motion Picture Production president Sean Bailey finally addressed the future of “Pirates of the Caribbean” and if Johnny Depp will return to the franchise as the iconic Jack Sparrow.
- “We think we have a really good, exciting story that honors the films that have come before but also has something new to say,” he said when speaking to the next installment of the “Pirates of the Caribbean” franchise.
- When asked about the status of for the possible film, Bailey said that Disney was “noncommittal at this point.”
Will Johnny Depp ever go back to Pirates of the Caribbean?
Depp Will Return to Disney’s “Pirates” Franchise–on ONE Condition – This week, FandomWire published an article detailing Johnny Depp’s requirements before he considers revisiting a script as Captain Jack Sparrow. Make that one requirement, and it has nothing to do with his compensation.
- During his defamation trial, the Cadillac Escalade that delivered Depp to the Fairfax County, Virginia, courtroom every day–and retrieved him every night–was nearly swarmed by adoring fans.
- People of every age lined the streets along the Cadillac’s route to the courthouse, just hoping for that one magical glimpse of Captain Jack.
But the fandom didn’t stop there. Fans were part of a lottery each morning–some arriving as early as 1:00 a.m. just for the opportunity to get a ticket to be able to watch Depp live and in person during that day’s court proceedings. And those who did make it into the courtroom hung on every word from the actor’s mouth and about the actor himself. Johnny Depp arrives to court as fans (and alpacas) look on/Credit: Entertainment Weekly The $300 million fandom grew from a line of questioning presented to Johnny Depp while he was on the stand and involved talk about his return to the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. Credit: Walt Disney Pictures Per the post: “The Rum Diary” actor’s image was immensely affected due to the trial, soon the actor also stated that he wouldn’t work with the franchise again, as he felt betrayed. Fans were heartbroken, and it was impossible to imagine someone apart from Depp playing the role of Captain Jack Sparrow. Credit: DataFun It remains to be seen what will actually play out within the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. But while the end result is not yet known, it’s safe to say that fans of the franchise will most likely not turn out at the box office, should Disney ultimately decide to exclude Captain Jack from the storyline–or call on another actor to play him.
Is Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean Secrets of the Lamp?
Johnny Depp’s Jack Sparrow Is Nowhere To Be Seen In A New Pirates of the Caribbean Trailer – The cast of Pirates of the Caribbean: Secrets of the Lamp If there is an iconic and commercially successful cinematic franchise, then you can bet that most of them will, in some way or the other, will belong to Disney. And despite it possessing both the MCU and the Star Wars universe, two of the biggest and most iconic franchises in cinema history, the craze for the Pirates of the Caribbean series of films knows no bounds, which made it into a $4.5 Billion pop culture landmark.
But with a new trailer for an upcoming film related to the series, there is not a sign of the man that made it so popular, and still the views stack up fast. You may also like: Johnny Depp Hit the Motherlode With Jack Sparrow But Was Forced to Abandon 10 Iconic Hollywood Movies After a recent video, which is a trailer for an IndieGoGo-led campaign for a fanmade movie titled Pirates of the Caribbean: Secrets of the Lamp was released on YouTube, fans of the series are unable to believe just how good the initial introduction of this film looks, not to mention, the characters just hit home with them right from the start.
But what is missing is Johnny Depp in his iconic role of the infamous Captain Jack Sparrow as the lead. But, since no Pirates of the Caribbean is complete without the captain of the Black Pearl, this film introduces us to a new Jack Sparrow, which is played by actor Adam Slemmer, who has done a tremendous job of bringing the charm to the character that once Depp brought with him, not to mention, even bringing the eccentric antics of the character down to boot.
Why was Jack Sparrow not in Pirates of the Caribbean 6?
Johnny Depp is Still Open to Working With Disney in the Future – Johnny Depp Johnny Depp and Disney had a falling out ever since the studio dropped him from the role of Captain Jack Sparrow after the many legal accusations made by his ex-wife Amber Heard. Depp was furious and adamant that he would never work with the studio again.
- But recently, the actor has expressed being open to working with the studio in the future.
- An inside source close to Depp told People, “Anything is possible.
- If it’s the right project, he’ll do it.” It remains to be seen whether Depp commits to a Disney project in the future.
- While fans are clamoring for him to return to his role as Jack Sparrow, it is unlikely to happen.
It can be also a fresh restart for both parties after their conflict by collaborating and creating brand-new characters and films. Also read: “It’s not easy for your spouse”: Amber Heard Once Freaked Out After Finding Johnny Depp in Her Bed With His Creepy Makeup Sources: CBR, People Jim Carrey Johnny Depp I’m Rahul from MANIPUR. A total ambivert constantly discovering the world. I love watching movies and talking with like-minded people about the pleasures and frustrations cinema provides! Next post
Will Turner in Pirates of the Caribbean 6?
In a recent interview, Orlando Bloom confirmed his return as Will Turner in Pirates of the Caribbean 6, sixth chapter in the franchise currently in development in Disney Studios written by Ted Elliott & Craig Mazin directed by Joachim Ronning after Tron 3.